Quick Start Guides
Feature specific quick start guides to integrate Messari into your workflow.
To Create Your First Watchlist from the Home Page:
- 1.Hover over to your empty “Watchlist” and select the three white buttons
- 2.Select “Create New”
- 3.Provide a name for your watchlist and then select “Create New Watchlist”
- 4.An empty watchlist will be created. Use the search bar at the top to type in the name of an asset you would like to add. An options drop down will display allowing you to select the asset.
You can remove assets from your watchlist by selecting the three white buttons and the selecting “Toggle Editing”. Selecting “View Full Size” will take you to the main watchlist page.
After creating a watchlist, you will be able to filter the “Feed” and “News” sections on the home page by your existing watchlists.
Note: Intel Alerts are only available to Messari Enterprise customers. Upgrade your subscription here.
To Create Intel Alerts for Assets in Your Watchlist:
- 1.On the Messari Home Page, hover to and select the “Intel” tab.
- 2.On the far right hand side, select the bell icon called “Create Intel Alert Policy”.
- 3.The Conditions Builder window will pop up. From here within “Assets” you’ll be able to use the third drop down to select “Import From Watchlist”
- 4.Then use the “Simple Editor” or “Advanced Editor” to create the conditions that will trigger alerts and add additional groups if necessary.
- 5.Provide a name for your alert, select your delivery schedule cadence, provide a description of the alert and select the delivery method (Slack or Email).
- 6.Select “Create Policy” to complete the alert set up.
You will be able to edit existing policies by going to your user avatar icon and selecting “Alerts”.
You can also filter your “Feed” by existing Intel alerts after you’ve created active policies.
Last modified 3mo ago