Intel is an aggregator that provides real-time updates of events across Key Developments, Governance, and News, enabling users to closely monitor their assets and ensure they are always up-to-date with the latest information. Examples of events include governance updates, token sales, software releases, and hacks or attacks
Within Messari Intel users can:
- Filter events to find the most relevant and important events to them
- Create event alerts to never miss an update or change
- Explore events to understand the details, the level of importance, and the connected assets.
- Intel is used by infrastructure providers to get real-time updates on network activity like software upgrades, service outages, and maintenance releases.
- Intel is used by funds to get the latest financial reports and monitor ecosystem projects for investment decisions and due diligence.
- Intel is used by governance participants and VCs to monitor important forum discussions, proposals, governance analytics, and actively vote on important proposals or delegate to appropriate parties.
- Intel is used by exchanges and staking service providers to learn about new client implementations of a protocol and exchange-related events.
Updated 9 days ago