The Markets section showcases all tradable markets for the project's primary asset that Messari covers with sortable columns for quick comparisons across pairs.
- Current Price
- Price Deviation %: The price deviation of that market from the Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP). If the price of an asset in a given market is lower than the VWAP, the Price Deviation will be negative.
- 24H Real Volume: The data displayed is the total Real Volume for a given market over the last 24 hours. Learn more about Real Volume on the Real Volume Methodology page.
- 24H Reported Volume: The volume reported by the exchange for a given market over the last 24 hours.
- Verified Market: Verified Markets indicate that they have Real Volume, meaning that we have a high degree of confidence that the market is free of wash trading activities.
- Last Trade: Time since the last trade reported by an exchange for a given market.
Learn more about the Markets section:
You can use the search bar at the top or the Exchange dropdown to narrow your results as needed.
You can also go to the Rankings Tab and click on Exchanges to view all centralized and decentralized exchanges that Messari tracks.
Click on an exchange's name or symbol to open its sidebar preview. View more information about it, including its top markets, and click on "View Exchange Page" to view its full profile.
Updated 2 months ago